Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Warmer weather, more finished knitting

Well the weather here finally warmed up and now we have rivers of water running down the streets and potholes galore. I at least feel like getting up now, the gloom of winter really gets to me.



I frogged the Montegue hat and instead made the Odessa hat pattern by Grumperina. I really like how it turned out!



My daughter modeling it


The Odessa hat in progress



I sprinkled some catnip on Meow's cardboard cat scratcher thingy and she has taken a great new interest in it. I think I need to get her a double-wide one.






Here she is trying to eat my oatmeal.
I started another Kitty Pi for her last night out of Lion Brand Wool. I will make this one bigger and have a little bit higher sides. She likes to have a bed in every room.
I guess today I will make the trek to Vitamin Cottage to get the wonderful Greek Yogurt, YUM. I hope this time I don't get scolded for buying too many without calling first. I can't believe that dairy lady would even give a rats ass who bought the damn yogurt. I will just fill my cart and make for a quick getaway.

1 comment:

KnittyLynn said...

Thanks for the suggestion about the bottle cozies. I'll have to give that a shot, I actually have some I bought last year for summer! Now just to dig them out.