Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fuzzyfeet continued

Casting on for the Fuzzyfeet. I am going to knit these 2 at a time on 2 circular needles toe up.
I like the Turkish cast on. It works wonderfully for 2 socks at once. I will be starting out with 12 stiches for each sock. It looks like only six but you knit both sides. This is how the Turkish cast on toe looks (but not so blurry in real life!)
I am using my Denise needles. I do not have 2 sets so I have the 10.5 on the sides that you knit the stiches with and a 9 on the side that holds the stitches. I use a fine sharpie marker to define the 10.5 needles so that I know when I am done with each round, and also so I don't get confused when I start the gusset increases.


Here are finished toes as of last night.

Here is how far I've gotten today, about half way through the gusset increases.



To be continued............




No comments: